Bluetooth Plug in Wireless Power Monitor/Meter MK114B
- Active Power Measuring Accuracy is ±0.5% for Loads Greater Than 5W
- Measures Active Power Consumption
- Measures Historical Accumulated Electric Energy Consumption
- Measures Hourly/ Daily/Monthy Energy Consumption
- Built-in EEPROM, Used to Store Power Energy Data
- Schematic Diagrams are Available for Customers to Develop Firmware
- CE/ETL/FCC/RoHS Certificates
MK114B is a wireless smart power meter plug that uses Bluetooth low energy (BLE) technology. This wireless technology is much safer and communicate with lower energy. The MK114B smart power meter plug can transfer data to your cloud through its application and IoT gateway.
MK114B Bluetooth plug can turn your typical electrical device into a smart, controllable, and multi-functional device.
MK114B smart power monitor plug is used for smart home energy monitoring, helping you to conserve electricity and save money on your bills. There are many appliances in every household that consume a lot of power without being detected. Some of these include old electric cookers, televisions left in stand-by mode, and light fixtures using conventional light bulbs
If you are looking for a device to help you with effective energy management solutions, such as smart charging pile and smart meter, then this product is right for you. The MK114B can track the electricity usage of your appliances, so that your electricity bills are better managed.
The MK114B is part of the MK114 series line of products. It has the same size and same enclosure with MK114. You can view the data of active power and energy consumption of MK114B directly via a convenient mobile app.
- Built-in MOKO BLE module, support BLE communication
- Remote control appliance power ON/OFF on APP
- Active power measuring accuracy is ±0.5% for loads greater than 5W
- Detects if electrical device is connected to it
- Measures active power consumption
- Measures historical accumulated electric energy consumption
- Measures Hourly/ Daily/Monthy energy consumption
- Built-in EEPROM, used to store power energy data
- Built-in MOKO standard firmware
- Support Bluetooth 4.2
- Support API for APP developing
- Firmware update Over The Air (OTA)
- Schematic diagrams are available for customers to develop firmware
- Support customized hardware with Zigbee, Z-wave , Bluetooth and other wireless type
|Input Voltage:||100-240V AC 50/60Hz|
|Operating Temperature:||0 ºC~ 40 ºC ( 32°F ~ 104°F )|
|Operating Humidity:||10%~90%, Non-condensing|
|Dimension:||110 x 62 x 67 mm|